Lily encounters another lady thirstier than she ever was [Part 2]

Things escalated pretty well after the bathroom fun with Safina, they headed back to her place and invited one more person to the party.
“So why Safina?” I asked
“My mom heard it in a movie or something ” She said after puffing on her cigarette
We were lying on the rug in her living room, what started as me stalking her online to her making me cum in the bathroom of the club I stalked her to, I followed her to her place from the club’s bathroom ditching the guy who was also her ride, we hardly made it to the room.
She dropped her purse and went on her knees as soon as she closed the door, I spent the night at her place, I followed her to the living room for breakfast and we ended up watching some adult cartoon and gisting about random stuff
“So? Not your first time with girls?” She asked
ALSO READ: Lily encounters another lady thirstier than she ever was »
I nodded no and she continued smoking while I watched the cartoon
She moved closer to me and kissed my neck
“Let me tell you a story” She said
“Watch me ” She said making me sit in front of her
She sat down, her back to the cushion and spread her legs, she unbuttoned the loose shirt she had on and traced a line to her perky rounded boobs
“You know I used to be totally straight once upon a time” She said smiling her half smile
She circled around her nipples throwing her head back
“I was bad, straight Safina with a ridiculously hot roommate” She said before pulling at her nipples, she pinched and pulled moaning and writhing a little
“It was all fun and games until I found out about her midnight routine” She said before putting her fingers in her mouth and sucking with her eyes closed, she took them out and traced them down her cleavage to her navel down inside her tiny pink panties
“I wanted to pee but there was my roommate legs wide open on the floor with her fingers deep inside her pussy ” She said before pushing two fingers in, I watched as her juices coated her fingers as they went in and out of her, I wanted to move and touch her but was transfixed by the movement of her fingers in and out of her wet pussy
“I tried not to look” She said moaning and pushing her fingers in deeper
“I would look away but the sound she was making would pull me back, her pussy looked so beautiful I wanted to touch it” She said while pushing her fingers deeper inside her pussy, she played with clit before shoving her fingers back in.
I could smell her juices and I wanted taste it, her long fingers covered in her juices looked so delicious as they played with her clit
“Then I felt it, my pussy tingling” She said
ALSO READ: Lily and her sexy and super shady lawyer »
She started to buck against her fingers her eyes closed, she pushed her fingers in moaning out loudly, her boobs jiggled as she moved against her fingers, she was just a picture of perfection as she found release her body quaking slightly against her fingers
“When she was done she asked if I wanted to join her” She said before opening her eyes and smiling at me
“So, do you want to join me” She asked smiling
I moved closer and took her fingers, I needed to taste her, I put her fingers in my mouth and sucked gently, I reached for her boobs and covered them with my palm, they fitted perfectly, I gave them a gentle squeeze before leaning down to plant kisses on her pretty boobs
I take off her T-shirt I had on, and we both wiggled out of our panties, we sat down facing each other our legs arched over each other, we moved closer to each other till our pussy were touching, I ran my hand up her slender body up her boobs, she held the side of my face and pulled me in for a kiss, we started to move our lips locked in an intense wet battle, our boobs rubbing against each as we ground and moved our pussy against each other.
We stopped kissing moving faster like it was a competition for who would find release first, we kissed moaning into each others mouth as we both got closer, she arched her back throwing her head back as she grinded even faster and moaned louder, I pinched my nipples as I moved with her my orgasm threatening to explode.
We held on to each other as we both found release with her cumming hard and pushing me over the edge.
“Will you stay for girls night in?” She asked stroking


________________________________ ©24Hrs Infomate For your adverts, publicity, songs upload/promotion, any forms of promotional services, and inquiries; Please contact *24hrs Infomate* via 08106041073 or info.24hrsinfomate@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More

Whats Hot